Technology Connectors™ is the only comprehensive technology assistance program dedicated to the needs of Greater Philadelphia's arts and cultural community. Since 2001, the Technology Connectors has partnered with more than 50 technology businesses and professionals, bringing a wealth of expertise to meet a critical need in the arts.
Accurate and timely technology planning gives the organization a roadmap to success while optimizing available funding and resources. We provide three types of services designed to assist the region’s arts and cultural organizations with technology infrastructure, planning and project implementation:
Since 2001, the Technology Connectors has partnered with more than 50 technology businesses and professionals, bringing a wealth of expertise to meet a critical need in the arts.
- Technology Readiness » Assessment of the existing technology infrastructure (hardware, software, and communications) for the development of a roadmap for technology improvement that is in alignment with business goals.
- Strategic Technology Planning » Development of a comprehensive plan that aligns Information Technology as a critical business function with the organizations business goals.
- Technology Implementation » Planning and execution of a specific technology driven project that has been defined within the Strategic Technology Plan.
Learn more about Technology connectors fees & services.
Benefits of involvement
- Arts and cultural organizations gain access to affordable expertise and solutions that address challenging technology issues.
- Technology professionals and companies improve the arts community's technology capacity by lending critical expertise and support.
- Working together, business and the arts leverage the power of technology to better serve the arts and cultural organizations' missions and audiences.
In FY14, our technology volunteers donated 668 hours of service with an estimated value of $108,000. These hours were spent with 17 arts and culture organizations on 20 projects including work in the following areas: strategic technology planning, database development, SEO and social media marketing, technology infrastructure.
Contact Eileen Cunniffe, Director, Business + Technology Services at 215.790.3621 or email@example.com.